Organizado por National Music Centre
Domingo, 1 de julio de 10:00 a 17:00 UTC-06
National Music Centre 850 – 4 Street SE, Calgary T2G 1P2
Studio Bell, home of the National Music Centre (NMC), is ready to rock for Canada’s 151st birthday.
Explore Canada’s rich musical history though five floors of exhibitions, and enjoy live tunes, pop-up activities and FREE* admission all day on July 1 courtesy of Bell.
-“O Canada” sing-along
– Stomp like Stompin’ Tom Connors interactive
– Dueling pianos from the NMC Collection in an all-Canadian song battle
– Chill zone with screenings of the best NMC interviews with Canadian artists
– Cue Steps Round Dance Club performance
– Bell Virtual Reality Experience
– Kimball Theatre Organ performances at 11:30 am and 2:30 pm and pop-up demonstrations of unique NMC Collection items
*Admission on Canada Day will be first come, first served.
Cap off your day at Studio Bell with a few beers and bites at the Canadian Lumberjack Party at the King Eddy.